Tips & FAQ
- Parking is spread around Downtown — Arrive early and carpool if driving or use a ride-sharing service.
- Buy Drink Tickets before purchasing beverages.
- Bring the whole family — there’s activities and entertainment for everyone!
- Dress colorful and come as yourself, but please be respectful of our family-friendly atmosphere.
- Respect everyone! We have more in common than we have differences.
- Our parade route will be the same as 2021. Grab your spot on Central or Summerlin early!
- We have three amazing stages — The Diva Stage, The Dance Stage, and The Local Stage — check out our entertainment schedule for the full lineups!
- ASL interpreters are available at the Amphitheater Stage.
- Our Marketplace takes up a whole city block on Robinson Ave. — be sure to shop and interact with over 150+ supportive groups and businesses!
- Our event happens rain or shine — be sure to check the weather, dress appropriately, and stay hydrated in the heat.
- Plan to spend the whole day!
- Consider making a $5 suggested donation at our festival entrances to support our Pride Gives Back grants and scholarship program.
- Wear your Pride — check out brand new apparel and gifts at our official merchandise tents.
- Security is present throughout the park — be vigilant, if you see something say something.
- Hungry? We have many food vendors spread throughout the festival!
- Stay safe — avoid climbing over barricades particularly around the parade route. There’s plenty of swag to go around!
- Have any questions? Stop by our info booths or ask a volunteer or event staff member.
- Drink ticket and official merchandise stands will accept major credit cards, cash is also available from ATMs throughout the festival.
- Start your Saturday right with the Pre-Parade Pride Brunch at The Hammered Lamb, then recharge at the Come Out With Pride Brunch at the Dr. Phillips Center on Sunday!
Below are answers to commonly asked questions about Come Out With Pride. Should you not be able to find what you are looking for, please contact us by clicking here (Please allow 24-48 hours for an answer).
When/where is Come Out With Pride 2022?
Come Out With Pride’s event this year is Saturday, October 15 from noon until 10PM at Lake Eola Park in Downtown Orlando.
Do I need to be a member of the LGBTQ+ community to participate?
Absolutely not! We welcome and encourage our straight allies to enjoy the day’s festivities together. Simply attending Come Out With Pride sends an important message to LGTBQ+ youth and others that they have the love and support of the larger community.
Are the Festival and Parade family-friendly?
The LGBTQ+ community is incredibly diverse and we aim to respect that diversity within our events throughout the week. We also recognize that many families with teenagers and young children wish to enjoy the day together, and thus we’ve made sure our parade and festival are appropriate for those audiences. There are even plenty of fun activities and areas just for kids!
Do I need to purchase a ticket for Come Out With Pride?
We are proud to keep most Come Out With Pride events completely FREE and open to the public. We offer special ticketed events including the VIP Experience; these tickets may include special access, entertainment viewing areas, and food and drinks.
What is the best way to stay updated of what’s happening during Pride Week?
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter, RSVP to our events and Share on Facebook (including our main event) and check back here at comeoutwithpride.com.
Where can I park?
Street parking around Downtown Orlando will be limited so it’s best to arrive early. There are also parking garages located within a 5-10 minute walk from Lake Eola Park. Please note that there are several street closures around Lake Eola so plan for extra time to arrive.
Where is the host hotel?
Come in from out of town or skip the drive home, either way – stay at our Host Hotel, AC Hotel by Marriott Orlando Downtown. Take advantage of our discounted rates, while staying at this stylish and luxurious hotel. It offers a true high-rise experience in the heart of the city and the Sky Bar is a MUST!
Will security be present?
Yes, expect security. The Come Out With Pride Orlando Board of Directors have been closely working with The City of Orlando, local law enforcement and security partners to ensure all proper safety precautions will be taken for this year’s festivities. To increase safety measurements this year, we are implementing four “Controlled Entry Check Points” to the festival with advanced metal detector technology, a no bag policy (clear bags are allowed), and additional private security. The safety of our guests, participants, and volunteers is our top priority and we are committed to providing plenty of world-class entertainment options while also creating safer spaces for people to enjoy our annual Pride festival and parade. And remember if you “see something, say something” – everyone needs to watch out for the community.
How can I sign up to volunteer?
Come Out With Pride is run entirely by volunteers from our production team to those assisting during our events. We are in need of filling various roles — please visit our volunteer opportunities page to learn more and apply.
How can my group participate in the parade?
Parade registration is over for 2022. Contact us if you wish to hear about 2023 opportunities!
What kind of sponsorship/vendor opportunities are available?
Businesses and organizations have a variety of options that let them participate and enable Pride to give back. Sponsorship opportunities ranging from $500 – $50,000+ levels are available and come with a variety of benefits, including a physical presence within our highly-trafficked Sponsor Walk area.
I am a member of the media, what kind of access will be available at this year’s event?
A media pass is strongly encouraged for covering the event on-site. There will be a variety of opportunities for credentialed members of the press to capture moments and conduct interviews during this year’s Come Out With Pride. Please note that media credentials do not grant access to backstage or VIP areas. To request a media credential, please send a message through our contact form with media/advertising as the reason for the inquiry.
Will bags be allowed?
Only clear bags will be allowed. Clear drawstrings bags will be available for purchase at the entrances until they run out.