As one of the largest annual events in Orlando, media are welcome to share news and stories regarding Come Out With Pride. Our Communications team is here to support reporters, photographers and bloggers with resources they may need to showcase Come Out With Pride to their audiences.
For media-related inquiries, please use our contact form.
For security reasons and ease of access we strongly encourage all working media to register for media credentials if they plan to attend any of our events. Additionally, any media who wish to photograph/broadcast from our designated areas and/or have access to Come Out With Pride officials/talent will need to register for media credentials — please use the contact form above.
If you wish to request permission to use Come Out With Pride logos and other resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. These resources are reserved solely for media, sponsors, Orlando LGBTQ+ community organizations and other approved individuals/groups. The Come Out With Pride Orlando mark incorporates elements of the Orlando skyline and the Lake Eola fountain — the symbol of Orlando as well as the center of our festival area. The mark symbolizes our commitment to the LGBTQ+ community and our allies and should always be used appropriately — never squished, recolored or rotated. The logo is trademarked and should always appear with the (TM) symbol in the lower right corner.
Come Out With Pride Facts
- Come Out With Pride is a 501c3 non-profit organization run entirely by a volunteer board and production team.
- In 2020, Come Out With Pride stayed true to its mission through virtual events like Stay in With Pride and Pride in the House, along with the social-distance-friendly Pride in the Streets 17-mile vehicle procession.
- 185,000+ attendees in 2019, making Come Out With Pride one of the largest pride events in Florida.
- Come Out With Pride had an approximate 24+ million dollar economic impact to the City of Orlando in 2019.
- National annual value of LGBT market is estimated to be worth more than $835+ billion.
- The LGBTQ+ travel market is listed to be worth $181+ billion.
- LGBT households make 10% more shopping trips than non-LGBTQ+ households.
- Florida is the 4th largest gay-populated U.S. state with a population of approximately 516,000.
- 4.1% of the population in the Orlando-Sanford-Kissimmee area identify as LGBTQ+.